9.20.2018

18 years strong

 18 years married.
25 years years together.
Oh, what I wouldn't tell these two.
These 18 year olds have somehow turned into 42 year olds...
it leaves me with an overall grateful feeling.
It makes a great big smile spread across my face.
It makes me so thankful for our amazing God who 
brought us together...knit us together... keeps us together.


I found a budget we created when we were seniors and partners on 
an Econ project.  We reminisced and we laughed, 
and I thought how not all days make me laugh...
but, I once had a dream of playing house with this guy in the future...
and we "play house" everyday.
  I'm grateful for that.
I'm thankful to play house with this guy
 who keeps me on a budget, 
I'm not sure how that would all look without him.




I am thankful that the memories from this day 18 years ago
are still memories that we celebrate.



And I'm thankful for a rainy day in September to celebrate with dinner at Snaps
with my guy.  No one told me when I married an accountant
that a rain in September would be essential to getting a date with my farmer
for our anniversary.