1.29.2019

Just Pizza and Ice Cream - And a little Basketball

Sam asked to have his friends over to celebrate his birthday. 
No cake, no presents - just pizza and ice cream.
December 30. It was not shorts weather, it doesn't matter to them.
This photo makes my heart sing.
If you give this group anything that resembles an area to play basketball at anytime of the year
This.
Look at their faces.
This is their joy.
They love being together and I'm sure talking a "little trash".






I noticed the game was even good enough that the phones found a spot either inside on the counter
or outside. That's a win!


And pizza chips pop and ice cream bars rounded out the preferred teen boys options.


We took an additional TV downstairs for the boys to play classic Nintendo along
with Playstation.  But, several of them played a rousing tournament of ping pong.



 I had no idea how a house full of 13 year old boys would make my heart sing.
But, it certainly does.  Love these boys like my own!
 Suffice it to say they can make a mess.
But, I worked the next day and Sam did a very good job cleaning it all up.
I'm sure he didn't want to risk not having the option of a repeat, ha!

His next day list.  He does plan sometimes.
His brother, everyday.
But, here is the evidence...Sam does too!