12.29.2018

Bonus Graham Day

Mr Graham has been a bit under the weather so we got to snuggle him 
for a bonus morning Thursday!  And we found out just how
many things a baby will touch when there hasn't been any baby proofing!  
He loved our tree and the train underneath.  Of course, I let him touch whatever he wanted.
Shhh, don't tell his mama.  She'll never know (wink).
Oh, wait, she is one of my 5 loyal readers!!!

Joe tried to impress Graham with his juggling skills.



He impressed us with his (basketball) shooter form.
Skills.


A mid morning nap was just what he needed - no crib, no problem.
It would be best to just hold him anyway! Babies don't keep.


And this guy was even willing to help take down ornaments while I rocked Graham.


There were books to be read.


And Christmas games to be played.


I know someday soon it will be hard to remember you fitting 
in our arms quite like this, so for now we should enjoy this memory that Joe captured!
I love this rocker that my mom used and I used with my boys, it simply does the trick.