12.28.2018

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Insert (silent) squeal - they did a Christmas craft with me.
I found these (super cheap) and the end result was well, tiny Shrinky  Dink
craft at the dollar store.  I remember doing them as a kiddo myself.
We traced and colored all the options they gave us




And then we watched them shrink right down in a matter of minutes in the oven


While we ate lasagna (better document that)...


Look how tiny, so tiny that I could figure out if it was worth trying
to punch a hole in them and risk breaking them.
But, we had fun with this semi grown up version of a craft!


Fun gifts ready for my favorite coworkers!


We had a mischievous elf at work this month, too.
He got into a lot of trouble.




And tons of delicious treats from our favorite patients!



Joe wrapped up gifts for some favorite teachers at school.


Mr Graham hung out with us for an afternoon (just before he got influenza, boo) - he slept most of the time he was with us but I captured this sweet picture.


Favorite.