12.29.2018

Our Christmas Memories at Home


Sam and I were up and ready for the other two guys.
But, I was a little selfish and didn't rush waking them up.
I was enjoying my new 13 year old for a bit to myself.
I love his developing personality. 
And about 30 minutes later the other two joined us and our Christmas day was in full swing.
I was throwing it back with my coffee cup to the days when Dan worked as and accountant at Martin Yale, his first job after college.  The thing I remember most about that job was calling there one day (before cell phones) and getting his boss on the other line -
 I asked for Danny and he chuckled out loud. 
He was called Dan at that job, he was no longer Danny.

First up were gifts from each brother, Sam chose new batting gloves for Joe.
He was very happy with them.


And Joe chose a new table top Football/Golf game for Sam.
Love their generous spirits.


Sam has a new fascination with OCP.  He is obsessed. 


Joe's big gift was a new EV3 robot.  Mama searched high and low for an option to fit our budget!  Ebay for the win and he hasn't quit programming since.

 This was the point when Sam asked if I was going to take a picture of every gift.
Maybe, son, maybe.
We chose to gift Sam and deposit into his savings account for his gift.
He was very happy to be saving towards his first car or possibly college.

Joe has always had an obsession with original Lays - he does not intended to share these - ha!
He also opened one piece jams and hasn't taken them off since. Well, he let me wash them.


DH let the boys open his gift of a classic NES system.
Look at that mess. Ha!



The NES was plug and play and the boys were playing before breakfast.
Donkey Kong and Mario Bros, Dr Mario, Pac Man - they have really enjoyed it.


Homemade B and G


Chocolate milk AND sunny D - it MUST be a holiday.




Boys these boys sure do bless us and it was fun enjoy Christmas Day with them.