12.29.2018

Our Christmas Eve

We woke up on Saturday and pretended it was our Christmas eve, you know
the day when people stay home and bake and do all things Christmas!
Christmas break we try to fit in working on our memory verses - Joe was on the ball!


Dad went and got us corner cafe for breakfast, it set our day out just right!


Joe was into helping me bake and we made peanut butter blossoms, 
failed with the final picture!


We even used Grandma Ida's flour sifter.



Not the best pic, but apparently my boy thought it was worth taking
and that makes it good enough for me!



We also made chex mix and then the boys each made a gingerbread house.
They were REALLY good at it.
They no longer needed help much at all. Insert sad emoji.
We laughed a lot. Good memories.






Finger licking good. Tee hee




So, I think it is also safe to say that his attempt at home with a 
slight improvement over his creation he brought me from school.
Oh the memories.