12.29.2018

More Christmas Celebrations

Our Christmas eve started with mom at work where I got this ornament 
from my partner that matched my shirt exactly!

And when I got home at 3 (not too bad) Sam helped me make 
our traditional taco salad.  He was very good at it.


We were headed to the Walker family gathering at my Aunt and Uncle's house.
Cousin Cole had created these cups for a project at school and everyone was able to choose one.
Very neat project!


We enjoyed a meal carryed in by all and then heard the Christmas Story read by Jaelyn.


It was Graham's second Christmas but his first to join everyone, last year he was still in the hospital!




Guess who was the star of the show?


We stayed and played cards a little later and enjoyed being with family.
And after I filled the stockings and prepared for Christmas morn
I enjoyed the view of the room lit by Christmas lights.  
I love the still and calm that is felt on Christmas eve.
The preparation for the birth of Jesus the next day.
It reminds of the song Silent Night and Mary Did you Know?



And later on Christmas Day we enjoyed our Graber family!
Grandma had her famous (and addictive) punch and spiced pecans. Yum!


More cards for this crew



And our birthday boy showing Grandma's raspberry cheesecake.
We enjoyed that after our Italian meal!




The boys received a ping pong table from Grandma and Grandpa
and got new paddles to open Christmas day.


There was a rousing bingo game too - and I was VERY successful, not sure why everyone was so annoyed by that, tee hee. They even took my card away!


It was dirty bingo so I didn't get to keep those chocolates or that Marathon card.
I did end up with 2 air fresheners though!


Fun memories to wrap up our Christmas celebrations.  
Love traditions!