12.08.2018

Breaker Breaker 1-9

 I made a work trade (to see some boys play basketball) that left me with a Monday off!
I was able to get a ride in the Kenworth with my farmer.
I made him laugh a lot.  

Especially when I started in with my Breaker Breaker 1-9 bit.
He was scared I was really going to talk on the radio.


It was a yucky December day - rainy and foggy and the semi
is equipped with a defroster - it is called roll your window down. Tee Hee.


And it's also pedal to the medal when we try to get this thing going from a stop light.


We made our trek to GPC where they know your name when you drive on the lot.


We weighed A LOT. But, we were legal!






At this point I grab the broom and start putting all that corn into the pit.
 I wanted credit for all that corn and DH let me go...
until we got into the semi and then he informed me that they only measure by weight. (HEE)


We dropped some serious weight there!
Fun time with my farmer.