2.14.2008

Happy Valentine's Day All!

And happy v'tines to me from my BFF, Nakia. She brought me this candy filled heart the other day - so cute. I love her because:

1. She let's me poke fun of her hometown.
2. She is brutally honest.
3. We love the 80's and recite words from songs, tv shows, etc.
4. We keep a running list of the things that have made us laugh so hard we could pee our pants.
5. She loves to hear stories about Sam.
6. She has a beautiful daughter that is the spitting image of her (looks and actions!!)
7. We work together almost everyday and can still stand to be around each other
8. She is one of my right hand (wo)men, without her work could be torture!
9. I can tell her anything with no judgement - she even knows how much I weigh. (yikes!!!!)
10. Although, we have known each other for 5 years, it seems like a lifetime.

Here's to you Kia. Happy Valentine's Day.