2.14.2008

More Valentine's Day Fun

Every year our church has a Valentine Dinner. Dan and I usually try to go every year, this probably dates back to when we went one of our 1st official dates 14 years ago. He asked me to the Valentine's Dinner at his church in 1994! Anyway, last night was no different, we attended and had a good time. The youth hosted the dinner and the theme was famous couples...you say we didn't dress up? I beg to differ, if you look close our name tags say it all.
Peanut Butter and Jelly!
Sam cheesing for the camera with his Valentine's Duckies.
He brought them to me and said - swim, ma, swim. So we got out a tub of water and he played with them at the kitchen table for a good little while. Then, as I was ready the paper, I look up to see him coming into the living room...bowl and ducks in hand with water sloshing out the sides. I thanked him and took them back into the kitchen.
Sam showing me his Thomas the Train pieces - Neville; rubber ducks from Kia (long story), chewies and nok.
Back to the Vtine banquet (trouble posting pics in order):BIL and SIL, Darrin and Shannon, as Bonnie and Clyde - they won the grand prize!
My neice, Blake and her friend Hillary at the banquet. Blake is "dating" a boy that goes to our church - he waited on our table - how funny. We had a lot of fun!