8.31.2008

Surprise Visit Saturday

Blogger, quit that - it's all out of order, but oh well, see if you can figure out our Saturday, hee hee.

Chris, teaching my son how to toast. With mountain dew and fruit juice - whatever, boys?

We grabbed a bite to eat at an Amish restaurant, it was yummy as always, but the best part was the free carriage rides!

We all took a carriage ride - Sam loved it.


So, what's this? Yeah, after I threw my blog fit yesterday morning - God told me to wake up! As I walked out the front door to go on a walk - this huge spider spun a web over the entire door - yikes, guess I got the point!

We went to Morgan's volleyball tourney today and they played pretty good. They got to the final game, but lost the tournament. She loves volleyball!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5240644254122692498" />
During Morgan's game my brother Scott was nice enough to read to Sam - love seeing this, it warms my heart. We also grabbed lunch with Scott and nephew Cole.
Then, during the game best friends Chris and Toni called to tell us they were coming down! We love their visits. They came around 2pm - Sam was supposed to be napping, but heard them come and it was all over with -so a no nap jam packed day for Sam!




We had a great day - loved our surprise visit from Sam and just perfect on cue, Sam threw a huge fit when Chris and Toni left. Now, next time maybe they will spend the night. Love you two, you are in our hearts and prayers!