8.14.2008

Good mama turned bad...





So, last week this time, Sam and I were in the middle of our favorite time of the week! Wednesday nights we are usually giddy because mama has Thursdays OFF!!! We got out the playdough to begin the celebration. He thought it was cool for, ummm 7 minutes or so. This is the good mama part.
On Thursday we took a long walk and caught up around the house. Then we took a picnic to the park. The weather was gorgeous- {it looks like today may be more of the same!!} We played around on the equipment and had a lot of good ol fun! We enjoyed the rest of the day, the details escape me...and then bad mama came to town. I put Sam down for bed, we read our book, said our prayers and I tucked Sam in only to what? LEAVE ON THE LIGHTS....oh my poor man. Dan came home after dark and said, why is Sam's light still on and my heart sank. Was he still awake? No, but he sure had compensated. The last picture is what we found when we checked on him...
Good mama, bad mama - guess we all have our times...