8.06.2008

Little Joe







Meet Little Joe. Sam is so proud of this dog. Yesterday, in honor of Joe's birthday I took the day off work for fun with family. We headed to E'ville and made a build-a-bear for Joe. We all chose the dog, he was so soft and cuddly. Sam help stuff him by pushing the pedal and buttons. We kissed the heart and said a special prayer and Sam placed it in the puppy. Daddy and Sam gave him a bath. Daddy also chose the St. Louis Cardinal Jacket. Mama and Sam added the birthday hat. Pretty sure Sam understands that the puppy is for Joe - he loves to hold it and say "Ma, little Joe."

Thanks to both of my brothers for remembering my birthday - it meant a lot. We celebrated with my family last night at our favorite Mexican rest.- Los Bravos- yummy. Then I went walking with SILs Jill and Chris and my neice Blake. Somehow the keys got locked in the car so we were stuck in the parking lot - too funny.
Don't get me wrong - I had my share of breakdowns, but it was mixed in with all the fun - a birthday to remember.

Hope you love your bear, Mr. Joe...