12.11.2008

I'm so honored...




I received my 1st blog award...Woohoo!
And I received my award from one amazing mama. Go visit April by visiting my link on the sidebar to Mommy and 2 m&ms. April is my son's future mother-in-law, which means we can finally meet one day. She is mama to 2 beauties, Maribel and Marissa, both home around the same time as our 2 boys!

Here are the rules to receiving this award:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.


I am going to nominate five Fabulous people:

1. Sherry from Sharing the Journey. Sherry is Dan's 1st and one of his(now our, lucky me)best cousins. Sherry and her husband Kevin live 5 hours from us, but we love spending time with them when we are able. They have formed their family thru adoption and have been an inspiration to us! Caedmon and Kaiya, look out...Sam and Joe are coming to visit right after Christmas...


2. Laura from The Raber Rewind. We grew up miles from each other, but reconnected thru the adoption world. Laura and Matt have made a wonderful new home in Iowa. We love seeing what they are up to.


3. Susie from Grabers Three Ring Circus. Not only is this Susie my country neighbor, she is one awesome digital scrapbooker. While I post unedited photos, she has these awesome layouts to share. Mama to 3 beautiful blondies and somehow makes farm life look simply glamorous! Award well deserved!


4. Jamie from Three Country Bunnies. Jamie is a friend from Junior High. She started her blog not long ago and already has the knack! 3 beautiful daughters that all remind me of growing up with Jamie...



5. Lauren from That Girl. Couldn't resist, besides the award will look so fab on her blog. This (I mean, that) girl cracks me up, she has the most random, but very real thoughts. I log on and laugh out loud. I relate more often than I comment...




Okay, now for my 5 addictions...


1. My men, I love all 3 of them. I would be content to sit at home and be wife and mama all day if it weren't for another addiction...



2. Serving People - yep, I was out of practice for the time I took off with Joe. But, I have to admit I am a fortunate person that likes my job. Back in the swing of things, I love knowing that a customer that came in our store left satisfied.



3. Peppermint Mocha creamer, seriously, I am glad it is seasonal...right Diana and Hanna?


4.Pictures, I take soooooo many. I could not possibly print or even look at them all again. I have settled quite nicely into shutterfly books, can fit a ton into those..and they tell the story better.




5. Blogging, reading blogs...yep, I love it. What's everyone up to? Who's kid is using the potty or had a 1st grade play? Seriously, I love reading about family life.


Okay, those are my 5 addictions, I am sure I have more but these are the main ones..lol Have a great day and thanks April...so honored!