12.11.2008

Let the celebrations begin...

My christmas party for work usually kicks off our season of holiday gatherings. This year was no exception...a big thanks to my bosses for another nice christmas party. I love my job and the company I work for, we all look forward to our holiday party. It is a chance to gather all the employees that work at different locations, it is always good to see everyone. We had a yummy meal and several cash prizes were given away. Kia was a big winner - WooHoo!!!

For some reason, it has been a tradition of my peeps and I to take a picture with a box of crackers...??? We couldn't find the box, but found the crackers and decided it would do! The folks that make work fun...Kia and Amanda.

This is no boring holiday party, we all come to dance a little.

My department at work. I love all these folks. I am moving locations within the company in less than a month. I will miss seeing all these great people daily.

Self photo of the hubby and I on the way...


It's a great way to start the holiday celebrations!