12.18.2008

Ugandan Mission

"...once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12

I have been drawn to this verse over and over again in the past few weeks. I knew that Katie had an incredible mission in Uganda. I don't know Katie personally and I don't know Uganda. What I do know is that God is working miralces in Uganda. I must admit that I have been selfish and not visited this link to Katie's mission, simply due the the verse I posted. I knew that once I visited my heart would be touched. And it has been. My eyes are open. Can you imagine being willing to have your teeth pulled just so that you could get a hug and warm bed afterward? Take a minute to visit the link on my sidebar...don't be selfish like me...Go see how God can work in this poor Africian Nation.