5.09.2010

Full Mother's Day


DH brought me breakfast before church -my favorite
And a homemade card from Sam!
And my new shirt from Sam and Joe is the best.
Grandma and cousin Chalee helped too.
I am also glad that I got a picture of my pretty creation...
as grandma handed me the shirt
she asked me about the new finger paints from Crayola.
Are those washable?
Fully, washable I replied, they are great (imagine my voice trailing off at this point)
Yep, they made my shirt with washable finger paint!
Too funny and uniquely my own!
The boys got me these great lounge chairs for the pool
and today we celebrated with my family at home.
We all ate lunch together and then played a fun game of whiffle ball
I was the pitcher for the winning team
The Elements...
The element of surprise that is, we one in the last inning!
And then a photo of the grands
When they come tumbling down
it looks like this
Happy Mother's Day All!