5.24.2010

Happy 17th Blake


17 years ago, tomorrow, I was sitting in
the middle of the gym at
Loogootee High
practicing pomp and circumstance with the band
for graduation 1993 and I got the
news that my 1st niece, Blake was born.
I remember everything about her as a baby.
Her hair was dark as coal and she was perfect in every way.
Eventually her hair turned a lighter shade of brown,
but she is still perfect in everyway {just like all my nieces and nephews}.

I love how she confides in me,
love that she loves my boys.
And she even likes DH {most of the time}.

She is among my prayers,
 I want everything to be just right for all the kids that I love.
Today my prayers were for her health,
and Tonight I am glad she was feeling better so that
she could rock that number 9 uniform
and help clinch a victory for the Loogootee
Lions softball team



Good Luck in the Rest of Sectional
and
Happy Birthday Blake Martina.