10.30.2010

Just together

We ventured to Brown County last weekend with my family.
We get together a lot {like last night to carve pumpkins, but 2 were missing}
but there is often someone missing.
I love that we have kids from a Senior in high school all the way down to preschool.
These kids make my heart skip a beat, not afraid to say I am proud of these sweeties.
Jaelyn, Blake, Cole, Sam Joe, Morgan and Drew.
Or
J-Bird, Blaker, CoalBucket, Zam, JoeyD, Mo and Drewser

We were there long.
We didn't buy much of anything.
But we spent time together.

Lots of laughs
and
waiting for the whole clan to catch up with each other

Some family pics

But i was too slow to get Jbird and Drewser


Look close in this picture, Sam doesn't get tossed up this high very often
because he is so solid.  He loved being on Uncle Scott's shoulders,
but he got so tickled that he couldn't control his drooling.  We were worried it would rain all day.
It rained on Scott.

Pure sweetness.
I love how love is generational.
I can see this picture being me with morgan.
Sometimes it is just about the effort to get together.
Not really what you do with the time.
It is hard getting so many schedules together.
We had to be back by 3pm for different things, I wish it could have lasted longer.
But I remember that as we were walking on this trip, we reminisced about a trip we had taken there years back.  Ten years to be exact.  Scott and Chris were married 10 years that fall and Dan and I had just gotten married and Will and Jill were getting married in a few weeks.  I am sure that trip wasn't perfect, but as we remembered it Sunday, it seemed magical.