10.30.2010

Preschool Halloween Party

CUTE.
Super CUTE.
Sam had a lot of fun at his preschool Halloween Party.
He wanted to be a superhero.
And while I don't get into the scary "Tricky" side of Halloween.
I am willing to let them imagine.
To dress up like a superhero.
All little kids need to fantasize.  It has brought out their imagination this year.
Sam asks me over and over.  Is superman a good guy?
Sam and his best buddies. Drew (Flash), Koen (Robin) and his brother Issac (Batman)
Sam (Superman) and Joe (Batman)

They sang many cute songs, my favorite was 5 little pumpkins sitting on a gate.

The Best buds during the line up

What are your thoughts?
I am mixed on Halloween.  It is really a pagan holiday, but I had dreams of being a mommy and a princess when I was younger...i have not focused on Halloween, but am willing to let them dream a little.
I will share a neat thing that our church does at Halloween called trunk or treat in my next post.