3.13.2011

365. Week 10

W10.D1 - I love being a mom to boys.


W10. D2 - Serious coolness deserved a repost.
The attitude generated by this outfit has remained much of the week...

W10. D3 - Mama let her monkey's jump on the bed.

W10. D4 - Yep, it's been confirmed Sam needs glasses.  We weren't able
to agree on a pair so we will try again another day.
We have been talking about it positively since.
It turns out that just prior to this photo I had hurt my back
while reaching for something in the van.
It was out of my reach, but I went for it anyway...

W10.D5 - I started a fun project in this area that involved painting.
I am disappointed because that project remains to be finished.
I had taken this day off weeks ago to do a couple projects around the house.
Back spasms started about 7am, Grandma had to help me get the boys
ready...I got some meds that have helped minimally,
but make me sleep, was laid up the entire day.

W10.D6 - I spent another day in front of this computer mixed with sleep.
Thanks to DH for taking care of me, Aunt Polly for taking the boys with her,
and Chris for snapping on my back and giving me stretching exercises.
I felt so much better yesterday afternoon, and then the spasm returned.
I resorted to laying on my bedroom floor
 unable to take a deep breath
because it made the spasms start again.
I was miserable.
This pales in comparison to what some people endure and I knew it was fleeting,
I kept this in perspective the whole time...
but in that very moment it hurt - I prayed for strength from God.
He relieved the pain and I was able to rest last night.

W10. D7 - I awoke early this morning (we remembered the time change!!)
 and tried to shower for church and the spasms started again. 
 DH helped me get to the couch and I stayed until they got home from church. 
 I feel like a new person this afternoon. 
The pain is very dull, as long as I keep my movements controlled it has been good.
And with smiles from my little monsters, who wouldn't feel good!
I must admit  I am a little frustrated that I didn't have some
cool projects to show you...the ones I had planned.
But, really, God knows what we need.
Why else would I have taken Friday off weeks ago...
I didn't get my projects done, but I did get my reading in Revelations
caught up for Youth Sunday School and assignment done for Small Group.
So I head into tomorrow spiritually recharged!