3.13.2011

King Candy

We are game crazy right now.
Every Monday night {unless it's haircut night}, we play games.
And then sometimes we play games on mama's day off.
And after talking with Grandma, they play at her house too.
And the other night when we went to my uncle's house - my aunts
loved telling me about playing crazy 8 with the boys.
I love that they LOVE games and cards.
It is good for them, and I know this summer there will be less of it
and more physical activity - yeah!
Our favorites right now are: Candyland, Sorry! and Sorry! Sliders, Yatzee (kids) ,Uno, Cootie, Hi Ho Cheerio!, Fishing game, Crazy 8, Memory, Pirannah.

But this day it was Candyland.

We all lined up at the beginning and somehow that stinker Sam
always draw's the orange card, that's his goal.
The orange card let's you slide to the next level.
And I wish I could say that playing games together always leads to
high fives...
But somewhere between gumdrop pass and the lollipop
Joey Jukers was tired of Sam winning and was showing that
it was almost naptime.
And then Sam finally made it and gave us a wave from
The Candy Castle
And he became King Candy.
{once again}...next time buddy, I'm gonna get you!