3.20.2011

Don't feed the ducks!


We headed to the park Saturday for some family time and fresh air.
We made a quick stop at the store since
mama forget to bring the stale bread from home,
well just have to eat that and give the duck the fresh bread...ha!

But then we found a nice surprise.
Or not so nice....
don't feed the ducks!
What?  I mean we have been feeding the ducks since
I was little and things seem fine...
we took some time to read the bulletin
and brought our bread home!


I laughed out loud when I realized that Sam is almost as long as this slide!

But I still think Joe looks wee little on this big slide.
My mamabear heart did a skip a beat as I watched him
climb to the top and sighed a deep breath when
he safely reached the bottom.


The park was a little mushy in places because it is so wet
It was warm and once the sun went down
we finished with a stroll and headed out!