5.28.2011

Our 2011 Graduate

We are so proud of our 2011 graduate.
We enjoyed her graduation from LHS last night
watching her and her best friends of 13 years walk
across that long stage to receive their diploma!

As a class officer, she gave a great speech on "R"eality.
She had rehearsed and like the other speeches they were flawless!
I realized that it was on this gym floor 18 years ago that I was rehearsing
with the band for graduation that year...
they pulled me aside and said that my mom had left school
 to take Chris to the hospital to have BLAKE!  How cool is that!

These two boys were proud of Miss Blake

Her proud brother and sister

Joe's very special present

Some proud parents!

And some sweet friends!

What a wonderful spirit filled night to celebrate Miss Blake Martina!
We are so proud of you!

Jeremiah 29:11


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (NIV)