5.30.2011

365. Week ? 22 or so...

365.  I skipped a few...life got full!  So let's get back on track!
365. Week 22 - Woke up at 3am to hear this small kitty outside our window.
Our big kitty Mala was doing his best to intimidate this fellow.
So I put Mala in our garage-this guy was still there in the am.
I couldn't bear Mala hurting him, so I took him to work.
I figured out a better solution at work and awesome Allison
made better arrangements at lunch.

W22.D2 - Softball sectional game with Shoals. {yes, Kia, Shoals...}
Lions win!


Sam played Tball too!


W22.D3 - My superheros


W22.D4 - day off went to meet DH for lunch
Our view on the way home.
So peaceful this buggy carried a mom and 2 kids in the front seat
and 4 kids cuddled in the back


W22.D5 - Graduation Celebrations!


W22. D6 - Sectional Champions!


W22.D7 - Summertime means it is time for this!