5.24.2011

Celebrating Blake

Sunday afternoon we celebrated Blake Martina.
She turns 18 tomorrow
She graduates Friday
She moves away at the end of the summer.
Trying to sneak in a lot of memories!
Her mom and dad had a great afternoon party
full of friends and family to celebrate her graduation.


The day began at a special graduation service at her church.


Blake's favorite gift of the day:  Handmade photo blanket by Aunt Polly.


And she got lots of moola including 11 cents from DH and I
for graduating in 2011.



Made her some special grad favors.



Beautiful Mo and Cousin Abby


Senior girlfriends


And this sweet friend brought the best gift of the day.
Along with her present she included a google map from Blake's college
to her College.  So sweet.  It was my favorite!

So proud of you Blake Martina.
I cannot wait to watch you graduate.
I cannot wait to work with you all summer and
help you become a certified pharmacy technician.
I cannot wait to move you into college.
I cannot wait to celebrate all that with you!

and

We get to do this all over again in two year with Miss Mo.
Who by the way became a 2011-12 cheerleader after tryouts on Sunday
Woot Woot!