11.09.2011

Pinterest Home Evening...

For all you pinterest pros out there...I am just getting started
but already had a few I wanted to try...so tonight
the boys (all 3 of them) were my test subjects~
I was off work today because I have a manager meeting tomorrow
on my normal day off and my awesome partner is working extra so I could have a day off,
awesome, eh???
Joe and I hung out at home all day, could have run to Walmart, but really didn't feel like it
so Ill put that of for another day.  We finished some projects around here
and headed to pick up Sam from school.
Our first Pinterest project was a science experiment
Volcanos





And then we ate some yummy lettuce taco wraps...that is where the 3rd guy (DH)
got in on the action...and the 4 of us cleaned them up!

We are currently enjoying the squeals of 2 boys playing
Such a simple concept, but so much fun!






We used paper plates on hand and plastic knives with
sharp edge taped securely to the back of the plate.  Still
having fun as I type!!!
I am already loving Pinterest!  What a great place to organize
all those ideas I may or may not get around to doing!!!!
For now, I'll mark these 3 a success!