11.08.2011

School Paper Saver!


We {particularly me} are loving our new paper saver system!
I read about I Heart Organizing's system months ago...what has taken me so long!?!
Anywho...I took advantage of her very generous printables...
but with a little twist. I was so anxious to get going and did not have
either address labels or a color printer, the boys and I made them work anyway!

The finished boxes with a little creavtive label love...


Our work in progress Saturday morning


Since the papers were black and white, I had the boys help me color
them just perfectly.  I love to include them whenever possible!


My first assembled file! Sam - Year One Preschool.




And now precious drawings and projects like this have a great home!


So happy with the result!


And at the rate I am saving we are going to have to add a tub for each kid eventually,
but I would rather keep a little extra now and toss later...
I also made comments on a few of the papers (back) so that I would remember
the special story and why it was a keeper!!!
So far so good, I 've been limiting the number if any papers that get added each week, if I am not sure
I add it to the top of the box and decide when I go back to add more...
the rest is recycle!