12.04.2011

Party 6!!

Saturday this boy celebrated big time
and
we celebrated right along with him!
Six years old. 
 I dreamed about days like these, celebrating the milestones.
So blessed those dreams are a reality now!


We've been talking 6th birthday since Joe's birthday in August!
We talked over dinosaurs, Cars, and settled on bowling.
I must admist it the easiest party to date for me, plenty of time
to chat with all the friends and family that gathered.
But, if we are being honest, I cringed b/c I knew due to the dimly lit bowling alley...
 I wouldnt havegreat photos to remember the squeals and smiles.
(Isn't that silly!)
And despite the lack of quality in these grainy pics,
I must admint that the squeals are still present.
Lots of kids, lots of fun!

We took a break from bowling to play pin the tail on the donkey
our blindfold broke, so I made great use of my scarf!

And the big kids had fun too!


Grandma made a very special cake.
Sam requested chocolate this year, that was a first.






So proud of our Christmas day baby. 
And I'll be glad to keep you 5 for a few more weeks!
So happy that you loved your party, the one just for you, big stuff!