12.01.2011

It's Da Zoom

I have a new camera!!
My screen on my last point and shoot was going out and the shutter is almost beyond repair.
My extended warranty (the one I insist on b/c clumsy me sometimes need that) was up...
so the search for its replacment began.
DH agreed it could be my Christmas gift.
I asked my techy cousin Jessica Parker for her help and I borrowed the lasted Consumer Reports
from SIL Jill and decided between getting me an uber impresserive DSLR or sticking with my point and shoot.  In the end, I found a great compromise!
I love me some Cannon b/c I know the features, had looked at PowerShot SX230HS on amazon,
and then was shopping at Target and got to see it.
It is bigger than my last point and shoot but still portable and check out this zoom.
LOVE!!!!!!
I was sitting here and got these shots.




It also allows for some adjustments...I'll be learning those!  So excited about my new camera
and all the details I can capture!