12.11.2011

Holiday Happenings

Friday night after work the boys and I drove to Jasper to get a couple of gifts
and cross some more folks off the list.  Sam was thrilled to have found ear muffs, he has
been looking for weeks!  I intended to put them in his stocking, but they made
him so happy I gave in!
Saturday we snuggled in our living room while DH worked at the farm.
We watched Tangled and made out our Christmas cards...I had
some help on the stamping so if yours has a crooked stamp...
and then we treked to our local post office to mail them!



Today we enjoyed baptism service at our church Mi Pueblo for lunch and then
went to the Loogootee Christmas parade and church for their Christmas program next week.



My handsome nephew Cole


And Cheerleading niece Morgan


My favorite float


And the boys favorite float!


What a great weekend!  I work a lot of days between now and Christmas...they are gonna fly by.
This has been a great holiday season, the anticipation that fills the boys with cheer and Snuggling on the couch
in the glow of the Christmas tree, love the holidays!