8.01.2013

Pool Soup

We registered to school this morning.
My second grader and my kindergartner.
We are blessed with our assigned teachers.  
We are looking forward to next week.
But it would be ok if time would slow down.
We went to Walmart to get some essentials and supplies for Joe's 6th birthday bash.
We had lunch with DH at Dairy Master.
and
then we spent the afternoon poolside.
A bucket of ice turned this water table into a big hit once again.


I see so much when I look at this picture.
Wonder what he is thinking about.
Still see those perfect lashes and cheeks that melted my heart when he was just a babe.
And he looks serious enough to make me sad, but alas

 He was really having a grand time.  Look at that sweet face and those big front teeth coming in



And then there are those lashes, I remember those looking up at me
when I rocked him for naps he did not think he needed.
Those rocks only took 3 minutes tops, but I often extended the time just for myself
to soak it up.


I love that cheesy grin, can't wait to see it as he comes running to me after his
first day of Kindergarten next week.


When did this boy grow those super LONG legs,
he had outgrown this table in size but his playful side still has fun with it





 LOVE this expression.  He was concerned about saving every last piece of ice


And then we added the ice to the pool to make it super cold
and stirred around some added items
to make our Pool Soup


I was enjoying the sunshine and crafting for Joe's big birthday!


Pin It