8.11.2013

Learning Oragami


Our friend Gage Memering showed the boys how to make a Ninja Star
when they were talking about their love of Ninja Turtles.
We came home and began working on this skill.
We found that we could definitely do it!
We mixed colors to get an IU and Pacers version.


 
We also looked up other origami folds to make a simple puppy
and a bird and some frogs (that hop)

 
Then Sam said he was making gourmet breakfast..
I chose cereal

 
And was it ever gourmet, he put whipped cream on top on the cereal.

 
Then he came and sat down with us, so I asked who was running the kitchen
 

 
He told me he had put out a sign. haha, love him!

 
We pretend paid him for our foods

 
And then he challenged Joe and I to be the next best cook
and it ended in sticky spilled cereal by Joey G
but I thought I would share my "Breakfast idea"
I was going for the WIN!

 
And ice cream made him feel a little better about the mess!


Pin It