8.07.2013

The night before School Begins

1.
Last night we had meet your teacher.  We found Joe's locker and his school desk.
We brought home our pack of instructions for each class.
He told me that he saw where the bathroom was, and where Sam's class is...
that about does it...he is ready.
Oh how I love this little man, his fearless, go get em spirit.
I cannot wait to see the places this life will take you,
My prayer is that God will guide you every step of the way,
always know that mama is praying for you.
 
Took a few moments to get ready for a special 1st day back to school breakfast.
DH gets to help take the boys to school in the morning and he will make some biscuits and gravy, Joe's very favorite. 
Backpacks are ready, clothes are laid out and lunches are ready to be assembled.

 I made these simple new morning rountine/chore charts to help smooth the morning routine.
Ready to tackle tomorrow when we will wake up parents of
a Kindergartner and a 2nd grader :)
Pin It