9.22.2013

Last Day of Summer with a Fire


I am in a 3 in a row stretch of Saturdays
so we are making the most of the rest of the day
after I get off work.
DH was home with the boys all day and I think they would
have rather gone somewhere last night,
on second thought that would have required a bath for the boys
and they had dressed themselves so nicely in shorts and boots that
they probably didn't really want to change anyway.
So I took an RX delivery and headed to the store for hot dogs and smores.
When I got home the fire was perfect
 







 
Tiger Night joined us the whole night and he even got my dropped dog, he loved it

 
We took another long walk around our yard.  Over by the pond
and down near the road (where the boys are not allowed to go alone)
 


 and we found the dirt pile left by our basement project
 And then just a few minutes later my brother his wife and Drew came
to enjoy the fire.
We enjoyed the conversation and the laughter.

Pretty good way to welcome fall
on the last day of summer!
Pin It