9.18.2013

Special Gifts

This sweet sweet boy is a giver.
He loves to make me smile.
He is a pleaser.
Wants and needs reassurance and a kind word
encouragement.
Two days in a row he greeted me at the door after a long day at work
with a present.
All wrapped up in our best paper using all of our scotch tape.
And he chose items he know I would love.
Because he knows they are the books I read if I get a chance.
I have 2 or 3 going at a time, and sometimes they take me a while
 

This is so special to me because I did this for my mom.
Although I was not as thoughtful, I wrapped up my kitchen dishes from my playset.
But my mom was thrilled and I must admit I was too
A surprise and a useful one at that, ha!


 
Oh how I love his heart.
Love to fill it to the brim with the words
that a mama should.
I think he is the best, not afraid to tell him so!
 
 
Pin It