9.29.2013

Scrumptious

These two have been scrumptious lately!
Morning lounge time is pretty scarce around our house,
but they found some time to snuggle a couple of weeks ago.
Warms my heart.

 
.  And then I got to have 2 lunch dates this week.
Joey D picked to eat with mom at Los Bravos, we were glad
Melissa joined us.  She bought him ice cream from Dairy Master too
He could not contain his excitement when I dropped him off in the morning
and he came bounding around the corner at lunchtime saying he was
ready for our date.  Sweet scrumptious memories.

 
And two short days later I got to have lunch with this boy.
He originally opted to skip this option in favor of recess,
but changed his mind after he heard tales from his brother.
He chose DQ because he saw a commercial for their 5 dollar lunch.
He is so seriously sweet, asking if I would like to eat outside with him
on one of the picnic tables, it was a beautiful day for that.
He discovered the gravy with the Chicken Strip Basket,
decided it was good with everything.

Oh my how I cherish these days.
 
Pin It