1.09.2014

The Paper Chain


In 20 years,
who are we kidding...in 5 years I want to remember this chain.
DH was home with the boy a lot over break.
It is hard for me to leave home with my family there.
But, I am also so thankful that he is able to be there with them.
We, as a team, are present for the boys, that cannot be replaced.
I am so proud of this chain because it was done without me home.
Suffice it to say, I love to craft with the boys.
It was a Saturday early in December and the boys asked to craft, but I was headed to work.
I got out these paper strips and told the boys to make me a chain for the tree.
 
 
 
 
I came home and it was finished, and there was one on our main tree, in their bedroom across the closet (a little impractical), and on our Guatemala tree...
And they were imperfectly perfect.
Love them, and proud of the  independence they are gaining!

Pin It