1.23.2014

Family Picture 2014

I wish I could have recorded our conversation on the way home from Discovery Club last night.
Joe told me that he made a man with all these colors.
We reviewed the story of Joseph and his coat of many colors, he agreed that I had the story right
and I asked if he realized that man had the same name as him, and he did but had forgotton.
 
 
And then he went on to tell me about a picture that he made of our family.
Joe: I'm sorry mom but I kinda made your hair an X
Me: Oh, why did you do that?
Joe: Well, I did not know how to make it.
And I made it yellow (As you can see he did not)
Me: Oh, yellow, do I have yellow hair?
Joe: No, but I couldn't remember.
But I made Tiger Night and Shock too
Me: And what color did you make them?
Joe: Black and Gray
Me: Joe, how long have you had those kitties?
Joe: Oh, a little bit.
Me: And how long have I been your mom?
Joe: Oh, a long time.
Sam: Yeah you should know her hair is brown.
He goes on to tell me that he doesn't know what color my skin is...
he is certain the he and Sam and Daddy have brown skin, but mom's is kinda yellow.
Yes, yellow.  I think it may be time for some sunshine in my life.
I need to wash away the winter yellow!!!

Pin It