1.14.2014

Basement progress -eeek!

Things are really coming along in the basement.
DH and his dad have been working hard.
We've had some other help along the way too!
It looked like this a long time
like while the ceiling was painted and
the wiring was run for lights
and the wiring was run for outlets and switches
and the studs were moved {for me} to accommodate horizontal wood

 
And then a wall appeared that divided the room into living space
and storage space

 
I have swept and picked up and sorted
and swept and picked up and sorted.
And by the looks of the floor currently, I didn't do any of that
but my contractor has this way with me.
I suppose I'll have to let it go for now.
I am so thankful for DH and his dad and all their construction skills!

 
And like I said they have had some great help along the way!

 
And I came home one day to this
{insert singing angels, well not quite, I mean it is just a wall}
but I do love it!

 And my brother came to help too.
After he, DH and DH's dad did the metal walls in an hour flat I was wishing I had used
that on more walls!  Seriously good looking walls!



Pin It