1.14.2014

New Little Spaces


Sam is a big reader right now, he loves all things books.
So I took an afternoon to make a little space for his books
and reading them.
He was gone to help grandpa split and carry wood, he was
so happy when he came home.
It has been a couple of weeks since we did it,
we find him here often and he read chapter books over break
so I would say success!
 
The space before

 
 
And after...


 
And we turned this mess into a space for Joe, too!
The shelf for Sam's books held some of my paper craft items
(that I don't use much anymore)
And the table and chairs that grandpa made
was a perfect space for Mr Joe to be creative.
He is all about all things marker, tape and paper right now!
 
Before
 

 
 
This is mid transformation

 
Joe was thrilled too, ticket to him loving his space was to let him put it together.
I just gave him a few containers and parted with my marker set and some paper
and away he went!
I added a dry erase board that I don't use anymore.
I put it up against the wall on the table.
I came home the other day and he had moved it to the floor under the and told me
that now he had a double decker art space!
 
New spaces, no cash!

 
 
 
Pin It