1.10.2015

Making the Most !

We made the most of our Christmas Break.
My partner covered 2 days for me which left me with a string of days off, loved it!
Legos were a big part of our break.
Legos could be out on this table all. the .time.
Sam got a great kid cookbook from Grandma for his birthday and 
it was out for breakfast one morning.
Joe didn't want pancakes so he got his initals out of smokeys


The weather was nice in the upper 40s a few days.
Some basketball drills were in order



Shay and Ty came over one night for a couple hours



I made special 5dollarbucklunch one day.
Boys were very surprised by the gravy for the chicken strips!
I made them a menu, we did that later in the week too when DH grilled us steaks.


We took the boys to Indiana Theatre.
Loved it.
It felt like a little piece of my childhood and teen dating years recovered,
it had been closed for years and recently renovated.



The first of the wedding goodies.
She text, I couldn't resist.


We crafted a little


I enjoyed a midafternoon coffee treat one day in my new cup from Blake.


And all this wedding talk had us feeling nostalgic and 
we broke out the wedding video.
Look at them, man I was and still am so proud of those three.


Handsome DH


Snuck in a visit with friends at Big Spalsh


And marked a closet project (that turned into two closets and the whole toy room)
off the list

Had game night
And watched our favorite third grade team win a tourney!