11.25.2017

Turkey Day Getaway: Day 3

Day 3 _ Black Friday was a gorgeous, gorgeous day!
We did head down to the outlets for quick morning shopping trip!
We headed out when the lot got full and some stores had lines to get in 
{Kate Spade - DH said what do they even sell}
We were back and at the beach by 11am for our kind of Black Friday!


 We spent a long time in the water, the sun was warm!
Sam was really enjoying the waves.




We spent some time at the pool and hot tub
the boys convinced me that I should get in the pool.
It did provide some deep belly laughs and funny memories
of them trying the dunk me! 

Lunch seaside!

 I headed back down to read by the shore and soak up the last of the sunshine for the day!

I was rewarded by this view!


It was not long and this boy had come down to join me.

 We looked up the sunset time and we were only 30 minutes away!
We elected to stay and soak it up!




And then we built this - ha!


 This.  
 And then this.


And this.  I want to remember when his head tucked right there.
It won't fit here forever.  It does right now and is the most precious thing.
Love him. 

And we dug this. Ha.  We did not. 


But we did see this.
Breathtaking.


 We headed across the street to our favorite unsavory (tee hee) restaurant
for our favorite pizza and nachos!

Sam maintained his foose ball winning streak.


And I found this on my phone on the google search - the reason we travel.
There is always something to learn!

Pin It