11.10.2017

Jesus Feeds the 5000

Sam has jumped right into junior youth activities at church.
His group would present Jesus feeds the 5000 to young kids at our church's Trunk or Treat!
I kinda did a whoa moment when this year it was his turn to present a "Trunk" at Trunk of Treat at church!  It seems that we were just the little one sitting to watch the older kids and church members tell their bible stories?!?  Sam never ceases to surprise me a bit...he came home and told me he had a speaking part and he already knew his lines.  He brought home his costume for mom to make sure 
it would work for him (I LOVED that, we tried it on and went over how well it would work - insert winky face) .  I enjoyed watching them give their story.
They really did great!

At the end passing out loaves...


Not only did he participate in sharing God's word - also pretty sure this story is forever ingrained in his mind as well! Love!