1.27.2008

Busy Week and No Internet!

We had a great week! Busy to the max, though. I had a normal work week and spent the latter part preparing for a trip to Indy. Dan and I went to Indianapolis on Friday afternoon and got back about noon today. We spent time with friends Toni and Chris on Friday night, dinner and bowling and enjoyed seeing them. On Saturday, I had a meeting for work. It is part of our strategic planning for the year. The company owners spend a few days preparing and then invite all the managers to share the plans for 2008. The meeting is informative and then we have dinner and a band in the evening. This is the second year we have gone and we enjoyed both years. It was a good time away for Dan and I, on Saturday morning at breakfast I read the paper with no interruptions! I couldn't believe how fast I could get thru that thing! With the house remodel, we would not have taken time away, so it was nice! We sure did miss the little man, though. Last night after dinner Dan offered to pack up and drive home. It was tempting. Sam stayed with Grandma and Grandpa so we know he had fun!
Our internet has also been down, so that has added to no posts. I am back up and running, now I need to check out the happenings in everyone's week! Hope everyone has a great week.