8.21.2010

Afternoon arrangement

I spent the last couple of hours working on this.
I was pretty motivated when I had an 'AHA' moment
at the Family Dollar on thurs, but then I ran out of time.
Friday found me very sick, I called into work
and while there isn't much of the day I would like to recall.
I would like to praise my two sweet things for being so good to me
last night while DH went to umpire softball.
Sam kept saying, I will get you something to make you better.
He brought me crackers and medicine (vitamin gummies -gag)
But today he had nursed me back to health and I went back to work.
I spent much of the day with a Phenergan Hangover.
Came home at three and got to work spray painting these
Just some random frames I had in the basement.
And while those were drying I hung these
I am now in love with DH's drill.
I even figured out the forwards/backwards button.
I know, I know {tee, hee}
And when the frames were dry (ie not overly sticky)
I brought them in and began arrangeing

Be sure to have the CARS truck on the table for balance...
And then it was time to play this with the babes
I hung this sweet shelf first (Family Dollar - 2/$6),
I had seen this idea to maskwall eyesores elsewhere
One of these boxes works and the other one doesn't
Has anyone else remodeled, can I get an AMEN?
And the arrangement is complete for now.
I have a finishing touch idea for these.
But, alas, I am out of
So, I will go play some more playdough.