4.28.2011

Kids' Funny Moments Jar

Don't your children say the funniest things?
I needed a place to remember them...quick easy and inexpensive!
So our Funny moments jar was created from items we had on hand


We had the jar, I don't remember what it stored in its' previous life
but I am certain that I picked it up from the dollar section at our grocery store.
I grabbed our stash of letter stickers for inspiration.
And ended up only using one!


I found an item laying around {gum} that happend to be the same
size as the circle I needed to cover, traced it onto a leftover
thank you card and cut it out!


Modge podge is one of my friends, can you tell?
I placed the large letter sticker and made a couple of guide marks to write the
rest of my design. See below?

Added the letter "F" back to its home.
Glued on a chipboard tag


And there you have it!


Grab a handy piece of paper and jot down that favorite memory.
Don't forget to add the date.
Simple. Quick. Inexpensive.
But imagine the joy and laughs when you pull these slips out in a few years!