4.10.2011

365. Week 14

W14.D1 - Prepping our magnetic chalkboard wall.


W14.D2 - More 'flowers' for mama.
I must admit  I was very pleased to come home to these beauties.
Picked & Placed in water
Perfect!


W14.D3 - Craft time that somehow included matchbox cars?!?


W14.D5 - Mama's day off. Preschool. Organizing. Laundry. Groceries. Naps. Softball game.
Walmart. Subway.


W14. D5 - First TBall practice for Sam. Funny.


W14.D6 - Seriously I work with her everyday. 
and she will CROAK when she sees this, but she is off
tomorrow so I can leave this picture up until at least Tuesday...
Anyway, she graciously helped me clean out my basement D5 night
and I felt so proud D6 that I smiled endlessly.  I could just walk to the bottom of my stairs and stare!
Pics to follow, but she is way cuter than that whole mess.

Also enjoyed a family wedding - Many Happy Years Ashley and Cameron.
Caught up with a lot of sweet family, but had one sleeping child and one wild child = no pics.


W14.D7 - Communion at church today, always a time we look forward too.  Refreshing as Spring.
Lunch with some other Grabers' yum.  Cooked for the Tri Kappa Top 10 Senior Academic Banquet
and then had a ton of fun with our nephews who came to play with Sam and Joe
hottub, swingset clubhouse, crafts, and snacks with the Other Grabers' again!