4.09.2011

Spring Flowers

We made these last week at our friends house.
We got the idea here
And while the original version looks
a little more inspired and lovely.
 I pretty much LOVE our homemade, uneven version, too


We started with styrofoam balls and cut qtips in half
set some for each kid on a plate and they went to work.


Worked for ages 3-6.


Then we let each child choose a color (food coloring)
and dipped and let dry.



Mama tucked them each into their own vase
and placed them at each child's lunch spot yesterday.
Right by their smiley face ketcup baked fries and hot dogs



And they finish of our little Easter decs
just perfectly!


My mom was really into crafty things too.  She was very good
at ceramics, I am glad I have her little eggs
and my bunnies are from a childhood friend's mother
Bertus Earps, does anyone know her still?  Let her know I love my bunnies!