4.13.2011

Kitchen Bliss!


I mentioned 30 things in 30 days purge.
Success. Check.
I began a series of organizing and purging last Thursday.
The craft cabinet was ooc!  I just opened the door and swept
every thing out on the floor.

It definately got worse before better.
I had a feeling it might.
I determined I needed to move a few items to another
storage area (ie party supplies) and purged some more items!


Loving the results, and very maintainable.


Along the way I found this Uppercase Living Tile I had
a few years back and was disappointed the the saying had rubbed off/together...
It did say
Everything is blooming...most recklessely.


And then with some patience and scraping...I salvaged the tile!


It was on to the tupperware cabinet.
Uugh..  I have organized this cabinet so many times. 
And it finally hit me, it is not possible to maintain b/c it is impossible
to reach!  It is an akward corner bottom lazy susan.
So it made so much more sense to flip the contents
with the top cabinet!




And I was saving these awesome chalkboard labels for a grand use someday.
But decided that even though this was not so grand, it was perfect
because I could enjoy them everyday!



So the cereal (which the boys can now reach) and the baking goods
 that we don't use every day are in the bottom cabinet.
It has been easy to maintain.
Don't ya just love it when you get those light bulb moments!!